Rumor Roundup: Raw changes, SummerSlam splash, WWE returns, additional!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding skilled wrestling is a popular pastime of many lovers, most likely 2nd best to in fact looking at the suits. In this daily column, we take a look at the most recent rumors being churned out by the use of the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Necessary reminder: Rumors are merely that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s merely circulating around the skilled wrestling rumor mill. We apply rumor accuracy in a weekly serve as known as Rumor Look Once more you’ll be able to to find proper right here. Bear in mind, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio said this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw was once largely written by the use of Vince McMahon and there weren’t many changes made to it.
- In line with WrestleVotes, Triple H must make a big splash at SummerSlam, what with it being his first primary show working problems, on the other hand he won’t do it merely to do it.
- Along those same lines, Ringside Knowledge claims SummerSlam is “locked in” on the other hand “there are a few changes taking place.”
- Fightful Choose says they talked to former NXT ability and loose agents who said Triple H being in his new position of power changes problems. A former ability would have most likely signed to stay, and a “best possible loose agent” it seems that said this “very a lot will building up the danger” that they are going to go back to WWE.
- Consistent with Meltzer, the explanation Raw opened scorching with a big brawl between Logan Paul and The Miz was once on account of WWE wanted to avoid him getting booed.