UFC Vegas 19 Results: Blaydes vs Lewis Streaming Online
Extreme Fighting Championship (UFC) is only hours from its 265-pound standoff between No. 2-positioned Curtis Blades and No. 4-positioned Derrick Lewis, who crash in the UFC Vegas 19 headliner TONIGHT (Sat., Feb. 20, 2021) inside APEX place streaming altogether on the ESPN+ computerized network.
- Watch UFC Vegas
- Watch UFC Vegas 19 On ESPN+ Here!
UFC proceeds with its live occasions plan on Feb. 20 with its Curtis Blaydes versus Derrick Lewis-drove “Battle Night” MMA card accessible to stream RIGHT HERE — don’t miss a solitary second of face-punching activity!
Blaydes (14-2, 1 NC) is the victor of four straight and as of now discarded positioned competitors like Junior dos Santos and Alistair Overeem, just to give some examples. Lewis (day in and day out, 1 NC), then, has caught three out of a line and holds a triumph up and over heavyweight competitor Francis Ngannou.
Look at their pre-battle video review installed previously.
MMAmania.com will convey LIVE round-by-round, pass up blow inclusion of the whole UFC Vegas 19 battle card RIGHT HERE, beginning with the ESPN+ fundamental card sessions at 5 p.m. ET, trailed by the ESPN+ principle card start time at 8 p.m. ET.
When you listen to Derrick Lewis and Curtis Blaydes talk about their heavyweight main event at Saturday’s UFC Fight Night in Las Vegas, you hear fighters anticipating the fight to play out in drastically different ways. Styles make fights and each man anticipates their wildly different style to dominate the action and lay the groundwork for an important win in a division where a few good wins could easily land you in a championship fight.
For the heavy-hitting Lewis, turning the fight into a brawl where his powerful strikes can wear down and stop Blaydes is the goal. To do that, Lewis wants to mix it up in a bloody battle.
“This fight right here is going to be very violent and very bloody,” Lewis said in a UFC video. “I feel I could break Curtis by the third round and that’s what’s going to happen. This is going to be a very intense battle, we both want the title shot right after this and I believe I could get the job done.”
There’s a natural appeal to that sort of approach to fighting that draws in fans. A big personality and big punching power have made Lewis a fan favorite.
Check out UFC Vegas 19 results below.
Main card (ESPN+ LIVE now)
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis
- Ketlen Vieira vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Charles Rosa vs. Darrick Minner
- Chris Daukaus def. Aleksei Oleinik via first-round TKO (1:55)
- Phil Hawes def. Nassourdine Imavov via majority decision (28-28, 29-28 x2)
- Tom Aspinall def. Andrei Arlovski via submission (RNC) (R2, 1:19) | Watch finish
- Jared Gordon def. Danny Chavez via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
- John Castaneda def. Eddie Wineland via first-round TKO (4:44)
- Julian Erosa def. Nate Landwehr via first-round TKO (0:56) | Watch finish
- Casey O’Neill def. Shana Dobson via second-round TKO (3:41)
- Chas Skelly vs. Jamall Emmers – fight canceled over Emmers’ medical issues
- Aiemann Zahabi def. Drako Rodriguez via first-round KO (3:05) | Watch finish
- Serghei Spivac def. Jared Vanderaa via second-round TKO (4:32)
- Drakkar Klose vs. Luis Pena — canceled