Aiemann Zahabi vs Drako Rodriguez Live Stream at UFC Vegas 19
AIEMANN ZAHABI VS DRAKO RODRIGUEZ FACTS
- When is UFC Vegas 19? Saturday twentieth February, 2021 – 23:00 beginning (UK)
- Where is UFC Vegas 19? UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada (US)
- Where would i be able to get tickets for UFC Vegas 19? Snap here for the most recent ticket data for UFC occasions
- What channel is UFC Vegas 19 on? BT Sport 1
- Where would i be able to stream UFC Vegas 19? BT Sport supporters can stream the battle online through the BT Sport site
- For watchers in the United States, the occasion will be shown live on ESPN+ and you can pursue access as a component of a Disney Bundle here!
AIEMANN ZAHABI VS DRAKO RODRIGUEZ LOWDOWN
Aiemann Zahabi (7-2) has made some hopeless memories in the octagon compounded by a positive COVID-19 test that deferred this session at UFC Vegas 17 in December. The sibling of Firas won his presentation back in 2017 against Reginaldo Vieira procuring a choice yet got mercilessly taken out by a deadly turning back elbow from Ricardo Ramos. He was out licking his injuries for year and a half however returned distinctly to lose a consistent choice to Vince Morales.
Drako Rodriguez’s (7-1) UFC debut has been deferred however he is as yet conveying some force in the wake of wrapping up Leomana Martinez in a lovely triangle stifle on the Contender Series. That accommodation in September made it three successes on the ricochet in the wake of getting taken out by Tony Gravely for King of the Cage in 2018.
AIEMANN ZAHABI VS DRAKO RODRIGUEZ PREDICTION
Subsequent to completing his initial seven battles, Zahabi has been hit by the progression up in rivalry and now chances getting cut on the off chance that he loses three out of a line. He should play out significantly in a way that is better than he did against Morales yet is facing an eager youthful lion hoping to say something on his introduction.
Rodriguez has a great deal of novice experience just as boxing experience which is the place where he should win the battle. Zahabi may have the edge on the ground as a dark belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu however we anticipate that Rodriguez should stand his ground in the catching trades and influence the appointed authorities with his physicality and yield on the feet.