Na Liang vs. Ariane Carnelossi have another date for their welterweight conflict.
Initially booked to contend on Feb. 27, Oliveira (22-9-1, 2 NC) and Brown (12-4) will currently go head to head at UFC 261 on April 24 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Fla., the UFC reported Wednesday.
Oliveira and Brown are both falling off of misfortunes, with Oliveira enduring a first-round accommodation rout to Shavkat Rakhmonov in October, and Brown losing by second-round KO to Vicente Luque in August. Their Feb. 27 gathering was deferred when Brown pulled out for undisclosed reasons.
A few different sessions were made authority for the card, including Karl Roberson versus Brendan Allen, Rodrigo Vargas versus the appearing Rong Zhu, and Dwight Grant versus Stefan Sekulic.
UFC 261 will be featured by a rematch between welterweight champion Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal, and furthermore include strawweight champion Zhang Weili protecting her title against Rose Namajunas, and flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko shielding her title against Jessica Andrade.
The April 24 occasion denotes the UFC’s first North American show that will have fans in participation since the Covid flare-up last March.
- Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Andrade
- Uriah Hall vs. Chris Weidman
- Anthony Smith vs. Jim Crute
- Alex Oliveira vs. Randy Brown
- Dwight Grant vs. Stefan Sekulic
- Karl Roberson vs. Brendan Allen
- Danaa Batgerel vs. Kevin Natividad
- Kazula Vargas vs. Zhu Rong
- Qileng Aori vs. Jeffrey Molina
- Johnny Munoz vs. Jamey Simmons