“Amer Sports” refers to Amer Sports Corporation, including all its group companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries from time to time (also referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”). Brands of Amer Sports are listed at www.amersports.com/brands. You acknowledge and agree that your personal data collected may be used in accordance with this Policy by and for one or more Amer Sports group companies, which will be regarded, individually or jointly, as data controllers in respect of such data.
This Policy applies to personal data collected in connection with products and services offered by Amer Sports or from other interactions with us where a link or other appropriate reference of incorporation to this Policy is made, for example, in connection with our products, websites, applications and other types of services offered by Amer Sports typically in electronic form, as well as other services such as customer care and warranty services, customer events, or promotions and campaigns.
We may provide additional privacy-related terms in connection with a particular Amer Sports product or service. Such product or service-specific terms prevail over this Policy to the extent of any conflict. Our products or services may also contain links to other companies websites and other third-party services that have privacy policies of their own. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of such services. Amer Sports is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any such third-party services.
Where consent from you to the processing of personal data described in this Policy is required under the applicable law, such consent will be obtained by an appropriate mechanism such as ticking a box stating your consent, choosing technical settings for a service or website, or other statement or conduct clearly indicating your acceptance to the processing, depending on the product, website, service or application you are using.
We collect your personal data typically when you purchase our products or services, use or register for our services, enter into a sales promotion or a campaign, or otherwise interact with us. Below are examples of the categories of the data we collect on you.
Information you provide us. When you register to our services, make a purchase, enter a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us, we may ask you to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, sand treet address, as well as user names, passwords and other such credentials that are used to authenticate users and to validate their actions or that may be needed to provide you with the products and services you have requested or to communicate with you, as well as information uploaded by you such as location, route information, pictures etc. We may collect training data, and demographic information, for example, your age, gender, postal code, and language preferences.
We may also collect other information you provide, such as your content preferences and feedback, information relating to your devices, and other such information you provide us with. Please note that certain non-identifiable information collected from you may become personally identifiable when you provide us with your personal data. Some of our services may allow you to submit information about other people, for example, if you make an order for a product that you wish us to send directly to another recipient.
- We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also may use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
- Information About Your Friends.You have the option to request your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use your friend’s contact information to process your request.
- Information About Your MessagesIf you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services. If you send information from the Services to your mobile device via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection TechnologiesWe may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored information and files: Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location information: Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
- Applications: If you use the Sports Social application, Sports Social may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone.
- Precise Location Information and How to Opt OutWhen you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about sports academies , coaches etc. in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
- How we use the information we collectWe use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to :
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages on behalf of other Sports Social members, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
- Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sports Social, our customers or others.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
- Analytics and tailored advertisingTo help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-Collected Information” Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
- Communications choicesWhen you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Sports Social users, businesses, and Sports Social itself. you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Sports Social.
- Reviewing, changing or deleting informationIf you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” , we will do as per your requirement.
If you delete your User Contributions from our websites, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our websites. Proper access and use of information provided on our websites, including User Contributions, is governed .
- Accessing & correcting your personal informationWe will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction :
- if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
- where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
- if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Sports Social account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- Children Under 13The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
world fighting Special categories of personal data. We may collect your biometrics and fighting. sports data.